BHAVAN'S CENTRE FOR COMMUNICATION AND MANAGEMENT (BCCM), BHUBANESWAR
Welcome to Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan - Bhavans Centre for Communication and Management, Bhubaneswar.

Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan was founded in 1938 at Mumbai by the great visionary, statesman, philosopher and philanthropist Sri K. M . Munshi with the blessings of the father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi. True to its goal of revitalising Dharma or the moral law in its three fold form of truth, love and beauty, the Bhavan is ceaselessly striving to carry forward India's ageless message of faith, self-discipline and dedication.
BHAVAN'S CENTRE FOR COMMUNICATION AND MANAGEMENT (BCCM), BHUBANESWAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» DOING WELL BY DOING GOOD
Question to Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:47 am by N@CH!KET@

»  A MOTHERS LOVE
Question to Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:12 am by N@CH!KET@

» MEGA EVENT IN "PAL HEIGHTS" : MOST WELCOME TO THE BUDDING ENTREPRENURES
Question to Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:20 am by N@CH!KET@

»  THE LIGENDRIES : FOR WHOM WE ARE SAFE AT OUR HOME
Question to Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:23 am by N@CH!KET@

» hello everyone
Question to Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:38 pm by madhushree

» Alumni meet on 24th of september 2011
Question to Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:03 pm by Subrat Swain

» Bangkok Tour
Question to Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:44 pm by Subrat Swain

» Placement Session starting for the batch 2010-2012
Question to Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:39 pm by Subrat Swain

» Happy New Year
Question to Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:48 am by sweta singh

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Admin (25)
Question to Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Vote_lcapQuestion to Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Voting_barQuestion to Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Vote_rcap 
kaustav.saha (17)
Question to Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Vote_lcapQuestion to Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Voting_barQuestion to Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Vote_rcap 
Subrat Swain (6)
N@CH!KET@ (4)
rishi (2)
saptarshi (2)
PINAKY TARAFDER (1)
Ajay Sahu (1)
geetadas788 (1)
sweta singh (1)